Credentials Vitamin C Serum - 1 oz
- A light, oil free gel base.
- Contains ingredients like sodium hyaluronate that allow moisture to bind with the skin.
- In addition to vitamin C it also contains alpha hydroxy acid.
- It also provides emollient level moisture using oat extract.
- Protect the skin from free radical damage and environmental stress.
- Helps to balance oily skin.
- Provides an extra boost of moisture for all skin types especially dry skin.
- Acts as a potent antioxidant to ease environmental stress to the skin.
- It exfoliates and brightens.
- Improves tone and skin texture.
- It can help increase the skinÌ´Ì_Ì´ås production of collagen.
- Helps the skin to have a revitalized look.
How to Use:
- After cleansing, apply a few drops to the entire face and neck.
- Use serum after applying toner and before applying moisturizer.
- For additional moisture, use Hydra Gel after serum and before moisturizer.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Salicylic Acid, RNA, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Serine, Sodium DNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Superoxide Dismutase, Yeast Betaglucan, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben